Hey Smoking Teens…. Are you daring enough to Quit Smoking!
Am sure it is not news for you that smoking is dangerous for your health. It not only causes wrinkles and turns your teeth yellow, but also puts you at risk for a number of life-threatening diseases . And gals! Let me tell you the truth…smoke hates you more than it hates guys! Here are a few reasons about why you should be more concerned if you have already started smoking in this young age.
- It is harder for females to quit than it is for males.
- Smoke can be more harmful to female lungs than male lungs.
- The younger you start, the harder it is to quit!
- This means that starting to smoke as a female teen is asking for trouble. So, quit smoking or don't start for YOUSELF…for your health and beauty, today and in the future.
- Smoking ads may try to portray smoking as something cool, but you're smarter than that. The tobacco companies are not looking out for you, so you have to look out for yourself.
- Don't smoke. If you smoke, quit – either way you win by not giving them your money!
Now… what smoking does to your body?
Soon after you start, smoking causes yellow teeth and bad breath (gross!), as well as health problems such as shortness of breath, coughing, upset stomach, and dizziness. As you grow older, you may get major health problems like cancer and heart disease. Smoking will also make your skin wrinkled.
How quit smoking benefits your health?
- 12 hours after quitting, the dangerous carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.
- 2 weeks to 3 months after quitting, your heart and lungs begin to work better.
- 1 to 9 months after quitting, coughing, fatigue, and shortness of breath start to go away.
- 1 year after quitting, your risk of heart disease goes down.
Why do people smoke?
There are many reasons behind why a person starts to smoke. Sometimes, a particular friend or an environmental influence makes you take the first fag of a cigarette. Then slowly nicotine makes you feel good after smoking and you look for another cigarette next time. Most common reasons of smoking are given below;
But smoking leads to more stress.
If you feel like you can't stop smoking, ask a doctor or nurse for help
Smoking to fill time? Find other things that you like to do instead like jog, read, or shop.
Stay strong and tell your friends and family they should quit, too.
Don't think you'll be able to quit? Start thinking positive – yes, you can!
Quitting doesn't add pounds, eating more does. Exercise and eat healthy to keep from gaining.
There is no reason to consider quitting a job next to impossible. There are many ways following which you can quit for your own sake. The best way is to take the help of a medical health service provider and follow his instructions. Counseling by an expert always helps, moreover he can prescribe you non-nicotine quit smoking aid like Chantix or Zyban which will help you overcome your smoking cravings easily. Quit smoking …it's the best thing a smoker can do for his health.