Your electronic cigarette kit is comprised of specific parts that must be taken care of to ensure that they remain in the best condition and last for longer periods. For proper maintenance of your electronic cigarette, just follow the instructions mentioned below:
- To begin with, you have to keep the batteries fully charged. For details on how many hours you have to charge the battery, have a look at the instruction manual. Generally, e cigarette manufacturers recommend customers to charge the batteries for a full 8 hour period before using them for the first time. Just follow this instruction and it will definitely help in prolonging the life span of your batteries.
- It is also essential to keep the atomizer clean and tidy. The atomizer should be cleansed on a daily basis. All you need to do is to cover the threaded area with a tissue and then clean the inside part of the atomizer. However, after cleaning the atomizer, if you blow out at the other end, it will help in removing the leftover nicotine residue.
- Always keep your batteries clean. It is important to clean the connection parts of a battery two or three times per week. For this, you can use a tissue paper. Wiping the connection parts of the battery will lead to the removal of scale accumulation in the terminals, which can unleash a significant amount of damage to the batteries.
- Keep the battery affixed to your electronic cigarette at all times. This is important for safeguarding your e cigarette against building up of dust materials.
- You need to make sure that the cartridge is clean and properly locked until you get ready to use your electronic cigarette. If the cartridge is refillable, then it is of utmost importance to cleanse it for maintaining hygiene and sanitation. You can wipe it thoroughly by using cotton dipped in alcohol. Never use damaged cartridges as they usually carry lesser amount of liquid. In case, you are using a pre-filled cartridge, then use only a clean one.