Quit Smoking Tips
Here are a few effective tips that can help you quit smoking.
1. To begin with, you need to realise that your goal is to quit smoking at any cost. After that, fix a date by which you would like to quit smoking cigarettes. Mark it as Quit Smoking date.
2. Write down all the reasons for which you would like to give up smoking. You can include your parents, wife/girlfriend or your relatives/friends as one of the reasons. This will definitely motivate you to quit smoking.
3. Once you have started your quit smoking schedule, stop purchasing cigarette cartons, Instead, you should buy a single cigarette packet at one time.
4. Lead an active life. Whenever you feel like smoking, you can go for a stroll with your dog, tend to your garden, wash your car, exercise or you can read a book. Keeping yourself busy will help in curbing your nicotine cravings to a significant extent.
5. Get rid of cigarette holders, ashtrays, lighters, matches and other equipments used in smoking. Throw them out and you will gain tremendous motivation for stop smoking.
6. Whenever cigarette cravings hit you, just grab an apple or a mango and have a bite. You will definitely experience a decrease in your cravings for cigarettes.